Old 03-29-2011, 05:34 AM
Petya

Default download/install

Dear Sirs,

I haven't found the answer to my problem on the Debian's page. I would
like to get some information about the installation packages. As I saw,
there are more *.iso files, and I would like to know, that is the first
one enough to install the system and do the others contain different
softwares for Debian?

I'm looking forward to your answer. Sincerely:

Peter Petyanszky

29.03.2011.
Budapest, Hungary

Archive: 4D916F77.3020207@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D916F77.3020207@gmail.com