Old 03-29-2011, 04:08 AM
"mike cutie and maia"

Default problem after upgrade to squeeze on my server

Hi I get this message when I restarted after an upgrade to squeeze any Ideas how to fix it?
*
Apt-get: /usr/local/lib/libz.so.1: no bersion information available (required by /usr/lib/libapt-pkg,so.4.10)

Old 03-29-2011, 11:11 AM
Alex Mestiashvili

Hi I get this message when I restarted after an
upgrade to squeeze any Ideas how to fix it?

*

Apt-get: /usr/local/lib/libz.so.1: no bersion
information available (required by /usr/lib/libapt-pkg,so.4.10)

$apt-file search /usr/lib/libz.so.1

zlib1g: /usr/lib/libz.so.1

zlib1g: /usr/lib/libz.so.1.2.3.4

zlib1g-dbg: /usr/lib/debug/usr/lib/libz.so.1.2.3.4

Regards ,

Alex

Old 03-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Lu, 28 mar 11, 23:08:19, mike cutie and maia wrote:
> Hi I get this message when I restarted after an upgrade to squeeze any Ideas
> how to fix it?
>
> Apt-get: /usr/local/lib/libz.so.1: no bersion information available
^^^^^^^
You have some libraries installed in /usr/local, which are getting in
the way

Regards,
Andrei