Old 03-28-2011, 03:04 PM
Roman Gelfand

Default Bootloader

Is it possible for syslinux to load another syslinux with it's own
configuration file found in another directory? If so, where can I
find sample?

Thanks in advance

Old 03-29-2011, 11:54 AM
Andrei Popescu

On Lu, 28 mar 11, 11:04:01, Roman Gelfand wrote:
> Is it possible for syslinux to load another syslinux with it's own
> configuration file found in another directory? If so, where can I
> find sample?

If you don't get useful answers in a few days you might want to look for
some syslinux mailing lists/forums/...

Regards,
Andrei

Old 02-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Patrick Dupre

Hello,

After a fresh install, I can only boot by using a supergrub2 CD
I looks like that the system does not boot by sing the mbr
How can I rebuilt a mbr to have the bios boot on sda?

Thank.

--
---

Old 02-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Reindl Harald

Am 09.02.2012 16:37, schrieb Patrick Dupre:
> After a fresh install, I can only boot by using a supergrub2 CD
> I looks like that the system does not boot by sing the mbr
> How can I rebuilt a mbr to have the bios boot on sda?

you need to provide ANY information about your OS

* at least Fedora Version
* how was the os installed (DVD- LiveCD.....)
* how does your partitions look (fdisk -l /dev/sdX)
* what hardware