Old 03-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Rodolfo Medina

Default About paste.debian.net

Dear all,

I want to send a pdf file to paste.debian.net. What language shall I select?

Thanks for any help
Rodolfo

Old 03-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Camaleón

On Sat, 12 Mar 2011 10:24:47 +0000, Rodolfo Medina wrote:

> I want to send a pdf file to paste.debian.net. What language shall I
> select?

All the "pastebins" services I know only allow images or text files to
upload. OTOH, languaje selection works for plain text files (to detect
syntax), not binary, I guess.

You can use another file upload service, such "http://
www.sendspace.com/", but there many more out there.

Greetings,