Old 03-11-2011, 03:10 PM
mwnn

Default Unable to use deja-vu fonts in gitk

Hi all,

Deja-vu fonts don't show up in gitk's preferences window. I have got
these fonts installed and I am using them in other applications (e.g.
konsole). Please let me know the solution to fix this issue.

Regards,
mwnn

Old 03-11-2011, 04:40 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 21:40:49 +0530, mwnn wrote:

> Deja-vu fonts don't show up in gitk's preferences window. I have got
> these fonts installed and I am using them in other applications (e.g.
> konsole). Please let me know the solution to fix this issue.

These two links may help:

gitk looks ugly / doesn't honor theme settings
http://superuser.com/questions/30175/gitk-looks-ugly-doesnt-honor-theme-settings

Change gitk fonts
http://jfcouture.com/2007/12/18/various-tips-for-setting-up-git-improve-gitk-look-and-get-bash-completion/

Greetings,