Old 03-11-2011, 11:11 AM
Joar Jegleim

Default blockhosts equivalent debian packaged software ?

Hi,

I need something like denyhosts but for parsing our ftp log file. I'm
looking at blockhosts ( http://www.aczoom.com/blockhosts ) but prefer
software I can get from apt repositories .
Does anyone know of any equivalent software from the apt repos ?

regards
Joar Jegleim

Old 03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Alex Mestiashvili

I need something like denyhosts but for parsing our ftp log file. I'm
looking at blockhosts ( http://www.aczoom.com/blockhosts ) but prefer
software I can get from apt repositories .
Does anyone know of any equivalent software from the apt repos ?

regards
Joar Jegleim

fail2ban ?

Regards ,
Alex

Archive: 4D7A2DD7.6010901@biotec.tu-dresden.de">http://lists.debian.org/4D7A2DD7.6010901@biotec.tu-dresden.de

Old 03-11-2011, 03:34 PM
green

Alex Mestiashvili wrote at 2011-03-11 08:12 -0600:
> On 03/11/2011 01:11 PM, Joar Jegleim wrote:
> >I need something like denyhosts but for parsing our ftp log file. I'm
> >looking at blockhosts ( http://www.aczoom.com/blockhosts ) but prefer
> >software I can get from apt repositories .
>
> fail2ban ?

In case it matters, fail2ban does not support ipv6.
http://bugs.debian.org/470417