Old 03-11-2011, 09:18 AM
Denny Schierz

Default NFS rootfs initramfs NFSv4

hi,

we want to use the security advantages from NFSv4 for our diskless
clients. I Build the initrams under Squeeze but the client won't boot,
if I tell Solaris10 to accept NFSv4 only :-/

I saw the bug #409271
(http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=409271) for Lenny, but
why doesn't support Sqeeze that? Is it working in testing or unstable?

cu denny