Old 03-09-2011, 02:31 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default US tax forms with acroread from debian-multimedia

Hi,

Last year I was able to fill out US taxforms with acroread 8.1.3.

This year I run amd64 and installed acroread (version 9.4.2) from
debian-multimedia but I cannot edit a single form although the document
properties say "fillable".

Has anyone filled out US taxforms with a pdf viewer?

Hugo