Old 03-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Default xen hypervisor on sid, no xen kernel

Hi,

In looking at Xen I see that the hypervisor is on Sid but no Xen kernel.
Anyone venture a guess as to why?

Hugo

Archive: il60lm$rph$1@dough.gmane.org">http://lists.debian.org/il60lm$rph$1@dough.gmane.org

Old 03-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Mike Viau

> On Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:39:34 -0600 <hvw59601@care2.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> In looking at Xen I see that the hypervisor is on Sid but no Xen kernel.
> Anyone venture a guess as to why?

Just a guess, perhaps the 2.6.38 pv-ops kernel is in the works

-M