-   -   dell soundblaster emu10k1x not working in squeeze (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/498436-dell-soundblaster-emu10k1x-not-working-squeeze.html)

"Michael P. Soulier" 03-07-2011 08:06 PM

dell soundblaster emu10k1x not working in squeeze

Hi,

I just reported this bug but I thought I'd check here and see if anyone else
has seen it. My son's old Dell was working fine with Lenny, but since I
upgraded to squeeze the sound isn't working.

An alsactl init says that alsa doesn't know what an EMU10K1X is, which isn't
good as it used to know, and it worked perfectly.

Helpful suggestions appreciated,
Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@digitaltorque.ca>