-   -   How to recover file system of EXT3 ? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/497331-how-recover-file-system-ext3.html)

"J.Hwan.Kim" 03-04-2011 10:25 PM

How to recover file system of EXT3 ?

Hi, everyone

When I copied a file with Korean name, the file system might be broken.
The size of copied file is displayed as Tera bytes.
My filesystem is ETX3.
How can I recover the filesystem of ETX3?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
J.Hwan Kim

Archive: 4D717503.2000908@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D717503.2000908@gmail.com