Old 03-04-2011, 06:43 AM
Ron Johnson

Default some software like ConvertXtoDVD

On 03/04/2011 12:39 AM, hamed hosseini wrote:

i want software for create dvd movie in linux,like ConvertXtoDVD in windows?

http://tovid.wikia.com/wiki/Tovid_Wiki

--
I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.

Archive: 4D70982A.9050407@cox.net">http://lists.debian.org/4D70982A.9050407@cox.net

Old 03-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 04 Mar 2011 10:09:44 +0330, hamed hosseini wrote:

> i want software for create dvd movie in linux,like ConvertXtoDVD in
> windows?

After reading your latest posts, I think you'll find very useful these
links:

The table of equivalents / replacements / analogs of Windows software in
Linux.
http://www.linuxrsp.ru/win-lin-soft/table-eng.html

The Linux Alternative Project
http://www.linuxalt.com/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 03-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Slicky Johnson

On Fri, 4 Mar 2011 10:09:44 +0330
hamed hosseini <hossbit@gmail.com> wrote:

> i want software for create dvd movie in linux,like ConvertXtoDVD in
> windows?

I just made my first DVD movie yesterday with devede. Worked as I
expected.