Old 03-02-2011, 05:45 PM
Steven Ayre

Default checkrestart + out-of-date kernel

Great, thanks! Perhaps checkrestart could be updated to check that file too?

-Steve

Old 03-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Henrique de Moraes Holschuh

On Wed, 02 Mar 2011, Steven Ayre wrote:
> Great, thanks! Perhaps checkrestart could be updated to check that file too?

Please file a wishlist bug. It will depend on whether the maintainer thinks
it is something the tool should warn you about or not.

checkrestart is commonly used to *avoid* rebooting, after all.

Henrique Holschuh