Old 03-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Alan Hutchinson

Default ndiswrapper-common 1.53-2

Hi guys I am having difficulty installing ndiswrapper, should I be looking in var.log where am I supposed to look, and in what file so that I can disseminate the problem for ndiswrapper not working or letting me install the windows drivers, I could not find drivers in the website suggested ,so I have resorted to not installing the drivers that came with the WIFI card, some thing in the Debian system is obstructing my progress, if some one could pleas point me in the right direction, thank you .

--
Alan Hutchinson

Old 03-02-2011, 04:58 PM
Jeffrin Jose

On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 02:26:05PM -0800, Alan Hutchinson wrote:
>if some one could pleas point me in the right direction, thank you .

How About http://wiki.debian.org/NdisWrapper

/Jeffrin.

--
software engineer.