Old 03-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Jimmy Johnson

Default Good News from debian-multimedia

22/02/2011 :
Finaly I'm trying to restore Oldstable/Lenny.
Should be finished tonigth or tomorrow.
Sorry
--
Jimmy Johnson

SimplyMEPIS 11.0 Beta-2 at sda12
Registered Linux User #380263

Archive: 4D6D25D3.8050807@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D6D25D3.8050807@gmail.com

Old 03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Lisi

On Tuesday 01 March 2011 16:58:59 Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> 22/02/2011 :
> Finaly I'm trying to restore Oldstable/Lenny.
> Should be finished tonigth or tomorrow.
> Sorry

Thanks for the work, Jimmy. I look forward to uncommenting my multimedia
sources!

Lisi

Old 03-02-2011, 12:54 AM
Jimmy Johnson

Lisi wrote:

Finaly I'm trying to restore Oldstable/Lenny.
Should be finished tonigth or tomorrow.
Sorry

Thanks for the work, Jimmy. I look forward to uncommenting my multimedia
sources!

Lisi if you want you can think me for the post, but for the work thank
Christian Marillat, besides I would not have made the spelling errors. :-)

--

Archive: 4D6DA36E.9050504@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4D6DA36E.9050504@gmail.com

Old 03-02-2011, 03:16 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 01 Mar 2011 08:58:59 -0800, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

> 22/02/2011 :
> Finaly I'm trying to restore Oldstable/Lenny. Should be finished tonigth
> or tomorrow. Sorry

Thanks for the heads-up :-)

Greetings,

--