Old 02-27-2011, 05:41 PM
Simon Brandmair

Default How to manage iPod and keep it in sync

Hi group,

I am looking for a program to properly manage my iPod. I am aware of some
programs to add and delete songs (like amarok), but I am looking for a
program which
* displays missing files on iPod, which are in local music collection
* syncs by prompting to add them to iPod or delete them on local
collection
* displays missing file on local collection, which are on iPod
* syncs by prompting to add them to local collection or delete them on
iPod

I would really appreciate some pointers.
Cheers,
Simon

Old 03-05-2011, 09:10 AM
Simon Brandmair

On Friday 04.03.2011 16:29, Manu Krishnan T.V wrote:
> On Monday 28 February 2011 12:11 AM, Simon Brandmair wrote:
> > I am looking for a program to properly manage my iPod.

> Try gtkpod. I have used it earlier with my iPod nano and it does all
> the stuffs you mentioned.

Thanks. I looked into gtkpod before and couldn't quite figure out how to
do the syncing properly. I will give it another shot.

Cheers,
Simon