Old 02-26-2011, 12:58 PM
Bernd Kloss

Default Sync KOrganizer - Google Calendar

Squeeze
KDE 4.4.5

Hello,

how to sync KOrganizer with Google Calendar? Both ways?

Thanks for any help.
Bernd

Old 02-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Camaleón

On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 14:58:08 +0100, Bernd Kloss wrote:

> Squeeze
> KDE 4.4.5
>
> Hello,
>
> how to sync KOrganizer with Google Calendar? Both ways?

Are you facing any concrete error or limitation? I think you need an iCal
v4 compatible client.

This thread may help:

Google Calendar and KOrganizer
http://www.google.com.mt/support/forum/p/Calendar/thread?tid=27549e792d84bc3a&hl=en

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 02-26-2011, 04:34 PM
Petrus Validus

> how to sync KOrganizer with Google Calendar? Both ways?

What have you tried so far?

--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com

If there isn't a way, I make one.

Old 02-26-2011, 04:37 PM
Bernd Kloss

Am Samstag, 26. Februar 2011 schrieb Petrus Validus:
> > how to sync KOrganizer with Google Calendar? Both ways?
>
> What have you tried so far?

I found:
http://soft.zoneo.net/Linux/ggcal_and_kontact.php
but was not sure, if this was a good way for me, since this is Mandravia.

In Debian there is a gcal, but this seems to be something on its own and not
supporting KOrganizer or Google Calendar.

On the other hand I tried to add a calendar in Google and tried to connect it
to my KOrganizer. Still working on that.

Regards
Bernd