Old 02-06-2008, 09:26 PM
"Sergio Cuéllar Valdés"

Default OT: xmms and last.fm scrobbler

Hello,

I noticed that xmms is not scrobbling the songs I play. I have not
updated xmms or the plugin. Has anybody of you the same weird problem.
The plugin is still queueing the played songs.

I am using the plugin that can be downloaded from the last.fm site.

I have sniffed the connections made by xmms, and it tries to send the
packet, but it received a "BADAUTH" message. I checked and rechecked
the password and username, it is correct.

Has anybody of you the same problem ?

Best regards,
Sergio Cuellar

--