Old 02-06-2008, 08:42 PM
"Dennis G. Wicks"

Default Iceweasel problems - YouTube infiltration

Greetings;

Well, just ran into a another frequent problem.

I just re-booted and restarted Iceweasel. (22 windows,
I don't know how many tabs.) I had a bad feeling as
soon as I saw that all the favicons were YouTube.

Everytime I try to get an internet page, either refresh
or new link, I get the following message, and no page.

Not Found

The requested URL /~joyce/album/ was not found
on this server.
Apache Server at www.youtube.com Port 80

It appears that it is really sending the request to
YouTube. I have no idea why!

Thanks for any help!

Dennis