Old 02-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Tony

Default I would like to trade links with you to my Mustang Sites

Hi people.debian.org Administrator, my name is Tony Norella and I own 2 very successful Ford Mustang sites:

MustangTraderOnline.com and YourMustangTrader.com.

I was searching on Google today for possible link partners and found your site to be interesting and something that would be of interest to our visitors.

If you would like to exchange links, please let me know. If not, this is a one time email and I apologize for intruding and won't bother you again.

My link info is:

URL - MustangTraderOnline.com
Link Text - Mustangs for Sale
Description - Buy and Sell Used and Classic Ford Mustangs

URL - YourMustangTrader.com
Link Text - Mustang Auctions
Description - Buy and Sell Used and Classic Ford Mustangs at Auction

Simple and to the point.

Thanks,

Tony