Old 02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
"Dennis G. Wicks"

Default Iceweasel problems - 1 of 3

OK, here is the first one.

Iceweasel will just shutdown on its own. All windows
and tabs are gone, for no reason.

Sometimes when I come back from eating or getting a cup
of coffee it will have happened. The latest was while I
was in another session. (Ctl-Alt-Fx) I was using VNC to
do some work on a Windows machine on my network and
when I came back Iceweasel was gone!

When I start it back up it recovers all the windows and
tabs, so I don't lose anything but time. (But, see the
next problem.)

I have the cache disabled, if that makes a difference.
It seems to work better that way!

Thanks for any help!

Old 02-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Mike Bird

On Wed February 6 2008 12:53:26 Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
> Iceweasel will just shutdown on its own. All windows
> and tabs are gone, for no reason.

Do you have any plugins or java? Here Iceweasel crashes
on some flash ads but is very stable with flash disabled.

--Mike Bird