Old 02-06-2008, 03:55 PM
"Dennis G. Wicks"

Default Iceweasel problems - where to report them?

Greetings;

I have several serious problems with Iceweasel.

Where do I report them? It seems every thing I have
found is for Firefox problems.

Tnx!
Dennis

Old 02-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Tony van der Hoff

On 6 Feb at 16:55 "Dennis G. Wicks" <wix@eskimo.com> wrote in message
<47A9E66E.5070906@eskimo.com>

> Greetings;
>
> I have several serious problems with Iceweasel.

What are your problems?

[snip]

--
Tony van der Hoff | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England

Old 02-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 02-06-2008, 06:59 PM
dick thompson

I am too.* What happens is that Iceweasel starts off fine and then
randomly drops out completely.* You can bring it right back up but it
just seems to randomly hiccup.* I am not doing anything special at the
time at all, just surfing.* I get no message that it is timing out or
anything else.* It is maddening.* It does not happen with Firefox on
any of my other O/S (Ubuntu, Sabayon, BlueWhite64, Wolvix, Slackware),
only with Iceweasel and Debian.* I am running the Sidux version right
now and am up to date on the updates.

Old 02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Ron Johnson

Old 02-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Daniel Burrows

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 02:59:28PM -0500, dick thompson <rhomp2002@earthlink.net> was heard to say:
> I am too. What happens is that Iceweasel starts off fine and then
> randomly drops out completely. You can bring it right back up but it
> just seems to randomly hiccup. I am not doing anything special at the
> time at all, just surfing. I get no message that it is timing out or
> anything else. It is maddening. It does not happen with Firefox on any
> of my other O/S (Ubuntu, Sabayon, BlueWhite64, Wolvix, Slackware), only
> with Iceweasel and Debian. I am running the Sidux version right now and
> am up to date on the updates.

Do you have the Flash plugin installed? That seems to be implicated
in something like 99.995% of the Firefox crashes I personally
experience.

Daniel

Old 02-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Ron Johnson