Old 02-02-2011, 09:52 AM
Csanyi Pal

Default Installing Etoile on Debian SID - experiences?

Hi,

I want to install Etoile on my Debian SID system.
About Etoile:
http://etoileos.com/

I try to install it but have no success.

Are there on this mailing list anybody who has successfully installed
Etoile on his Debian SID system?

--
Best Regards,
Paul Chany