Old 02-06-2008, 02:52 AM
Máirín Duffy

Default Fedora Banners Archive

I decided to put together a little spot in the wiki where we can collect
all of the banners (and their sources) that we have made for
www.fedoraproject.org in case they end up being useful for something
else or maybe if their sources could be reused.

The page is here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners

I know I am missing some, the fudcon one comes to mind (I think I do
have the source for that somewhere)... if you can think of any I have
missed please feel free to add them here.

Thanks,
~m

Old 02-06-2008, 07:35 AM
"Francesco Ugolini"

Hi, i want to remember that there here is just a banner page (it's
fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/FedoraBanners ), if you want you can
merge them together or just leave those separately.

Regards

Francescp

Old 02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Máirín Duffy

Francesco Ugolini wrote:

Hi, i want to remember that there here is just a banner page (it's
fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/FedoraBanners ), if you want you can
merge them together or just leave those separately.

Those are a different type of banner though. Those banners are for wiki
sections. These are promos for the website.

~m