Old 02-05-2008, 01:36 PM

Default installing SAM/ELN using apache+tomcat on debian?

I am attempting to install the SAM/ELN software from ORNL/PNNL
(collaboratory.emsl.pnl.gov and sourceforge.net/projects/eln/)
but I am hampered by having no experience with tomcat. Has
anyone successfully run this software on a debian box with apache
and tomcat? I am not able to get user authentication to work.

Mike

P.S. I am using tomcat5 5.0.30-12etch1 and apache2.2
2.2.3-4+etch3