Old 02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
Christoph Anton Mitterer

Default grub on USB-Problems

For any of you who is interested in this issue.

It seems that this is a bug with grub.

If I do the same thing with reiserFS on the USB-stick, everything works,
but (at least) with ext2/ext3... it doesn't.

I wrote to the bug-mailing-list from the grub guys,.. but it seems that
they do no longer care for grub legacy... (what a support).

Best wishes,
Chris,