Old 01-05-2011, 07:50 AM
Martin Lorenz

Default SOLVED: permissions all zero when using 'cp'

Old 01-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Jochen Schulz

Martin Lorenz:

> Thanks to all, who helped
>
> it definitely was a rootkit.
> came in by this exim bug:

Just out of curiosity: do you know when the attacker succeeded? The DSA
was published Dec 10th. Did you have a (theoretical) chance to install
the patch beofre the attack?

J.
--
I am on the payroll of a company to whom I owe my undying gratitude.
[Agree] [Disagree]

Old 01-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Doug