Old 01-03-2011, 01:05 PM
Mihamina Rakotomandimby

Default connect using several USB Modem and phones

Hi all,
Happy new year.

I just want to share how I connect to internet using:
- ZTE G X760 (2G via USB and the Blueline ISP) phone
http://www.rktmb.org/post/2010/12/25/zte-g-x760-blueline-debian-ubuntu
- Huawei e1552 (3G via USB and the Orange ISP) modem
http://www.rktmb.org/post/2010/12/24/huawei-e1552-orange-ubuntu-debian

Footnote, using /etc/network/interfaces with those:
http://www.rktmb.org/post/2010/12/25/interfaces-pon-poff-wvdial

--
RMA.