Old 12-31-2010, 08:33 AM
Jude DaShiell

Default making iso image with gnome?

What program by default is used along alongside brasero in gnome to make
an iso image from a directory or directory tree's contents?

Archive: alpine.BSF.2.00.1012310430230.80056@freire1.furyyj beyq.arg">http://lists.debian.org/alpine.BSF.2.00.1012310430230.80056@freire1.furyyj beyq.arg

Old 12-31-2010, 09:10 AM
Camaleón

On Fri, 31 Dec 2010 04:33:09 -0500, Jude DaShiell wrote:

> What program by default is used along alongside brasero in gnome to make
> an iso image from a directory or directory tree's contents?

You mean what "backend"? :-?

I think is cdrkit, which contains "genisoimage", "wodim"...

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 12-31-2010, 09:50 AM