-   -   Question about Evolution weather calendar (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/470583-question-about-evolution-weather-calendar.html)

Petrus Validus 12-30-2010 04:04 PM

Question about Evolution weather calendar

Hi All,

I am running Lenny and I use Evolution. In the calendar part of the
app, there is on the left-hand side pane, "Weather" but with nothing
under it and it can't be clicked on to show anything. From what I've
read about it should show the weather. I have the plugin installed and
enabled...but there is nothing.

What's going on? Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Any help would be
appreciated.

TIA
--
Petrus Validus
Petrus.Validus@gmail.com

Camaleón 12-30-2010 05:11 PM

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 12:04:26 -0500, Petrus Validus wrote:

> I am running Lenny and I use Evolution. In the calendar part of the
> app, there is on the left-hand side pane, "Weather" but with nothing
> under it and it can't be clicked on to show anything. From what I've
> read about it should show the weather. I have the plugin installed and
> enabled...but there is nothing.

If properly configured (add a new calendar, type "weather" and select
your city... in lenny there not many places available :-?) it should
display the current temperature of the selected location in the top of
the day (center/main panel).

> What's going on? Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Any help would be
> appreciated.

Have you setup the calendar and see nothing? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Petrus Validus 12-30-2010 06:13 PM

Question about Evolution weather calendar

> If properly configured (add a new calendar, type "weather" and select
> your city... in lenny there not many places available :-?) it should
> display the current temperature of the selected location in the top of
> the day (center/main panel).

I followed your instructions just now and it worked! Very cool! :)

> > What's going on? Is there anything I'm doing wrong? Any help would be
> > appreciated.
>
> Have you setup the calendar and see nothing? :-?

Apparently I just had the plugin installed and enabled, but *not*
configured. Your instructions fixed that. Thanks, Camaleón!