-   -   debian lxc init script (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/470333-debian-lxc-init-script.html)

Mihamina Rakotomandimby 12-29-2010 09:13 PM

debian lxc init script

Hi all,

To start my LXC on my Lenny (+backports kernel and lxc), I am looking
for an init script.

I found this one:
http://git.nigel.mcnie.name/?p=lxc-debian.git;a=blob;f=init

Is it a good enough one? Do you know another one?

Thanks.
--
RMA.

Camaleón 12-30-2010 03:45 PM

debian lxc init script

On Thu, 30 Dec 2010 01:13:54 +0300, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:

> To start my LXC on my Lenny (+backports kernel and lxc), I am looking
> for an init script.
>
> I found this one:
> http://git.nigel.mcnie.name/?p=lxc-debian.git;a=blob;f=init
>
> Is it a good enough one? Do you know another one?

I would also look (just to compare, not for direct use) into the Squeeze
init script for lxc, just to see if there are many differences with the
one you said :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón