-   -   GnuCash 2.4.0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/470253-gnucash-2-4-0-a.html)

Ken Heard 12-29-2010 04:59 PM

GnuCash 2.4.0

Freeman 12-29-2010 07:54 PM

GnuCash 2.4.0

Since 2.2.9-10 just migrated to testing two weeks ago, any further upgrades
for squeeze seem improbably by my novice estimation. But it might be worth
watching for 2.4 in Sid, given that is the next version.

I don't know whether gnucash/sid would get backported when squeeze goes
stable. It might be worth mention on the backports mail list. I didn't
find anything in experimental.

Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody

Camaleón 12-30-2010 11:02 AM

GnuCash 2.4.0

On Wed, 29 Dec 2010 12:59:06 -0500, Ken Heard wrote:

> Now that GnuCash 2.4.0, the latest stable version of GnuCash after
> 2.2.9, has been released, will 2.4.0 be available is Squeeze, or even in
> Lenny backports?

Squeeze will be released soon and then it will become the current
"stable" so I guess any update on this package will fall under the
backports branch. For Lenny (which will be the current "old-stable") I
find it more difficult.

FYI, it seems there is a wishlist bug requesting the upgrade :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Ken Heard 01-09-2011 05:33 PM