Old 12-28-2010, 12:08 AM
江守云

Default about LED strip light

Dear sir or madam,*****************

*

Have a nice day .

*

This is jesse jiang from china. As professional manufacturer of LED strip light , we can provide the product of LED strip light and the accessories with excellent quality and rational price.

*

If you need the LED strip light, please feel free to contact me. Also if not , we also can make friends with each other at first time . Maybe it is useful for us in the future. My information as follows:

*

If you need the more information, you can visit the website: www.colorsled.com . or you can contact me at any time .

*

Hope you a good holiday .