Old 12-27-2010, 07:47 PM
godo

Default Problems download images in cdimage.debian.org

On 12/27/2010 07:34 PM, Santiago José López Borrazás wrote:

Hi:

There is a problem, I do not know if it's widespread or not.

When I download something, for example here:

http://hammurabi.acc.umu.se/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso

The system shows me this error:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access
/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/i386/iso-cd/debian-testing-i386-netinst.iso
on this server.
Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) Server at ftp.acc.umu.se Port 80

I wonder. Is it a temporary problem, or has bad permissions server?
Where or what I under the image server?

Thank's in advance.

- --
Slds. de Santiago José López Borrazás.

I just tried it and works, I guess it was temporary error.

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic