Old 12-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Noraini Othman

Default Greetings from CSI - Happy New Year

As we get ready for the holiday season and reflect on 2010, we also eagerly anticipate 2011, we express our sincerest thanks to you for your support.

As someone passionate about quality, you understand that quality is critically important to the improvement of organizations, communities, and individuals.

2010 has been a tough year for many people. While the new year brings uncertainty, there is plenty we can do to temper the unknown.

Corporate Strategies International offers you an active and just as important, systematic approach to your business. CSI brings together the people, ideas, and tools that make our world work better.

*

We wish you a prosperous 2011 and hope you continue to raise the quality of life throughout the New Year.

We are proud that you are a part of our success.

Thank you!

Ms.Noraini Othman

Corporate Strategies International

Forward e-mail

This e-mail was sent to debian-user@lists.debian.org, by Corporate Strategies International.

Unsubscribe/subscribe to CSI newsletters by updating your selections | Privacy Policy

Corporate Strategies International Pte Ltd | Tel: +65-6220 3424 | Fax: +65-63686893