Old 12-24-2010, 10:53 AM

Default lavcopts: Unknown suboption vcompressc

Le 14967ième jour après Epoch,
Sthu Deus écrivait:

> /usr/bin/mencoder -oac mp3lame -lameopts vbr=4:abr=3:q=4:aq=3 -srate
> 11025 -ovc lavc -lavcopts
> vcompressc=mpeg4:vbitrate=3000:autoaspect=yes:v4mv =yes:trell=yes:mbd=2:nr=600:vpass=1:turbo
> -ffourcc DIVX -vf hqdn3d=4:1:1 -o MVI_4877.AVI-enc.avi MVI_4877.AVI
>
> I get:
>
> Option lavcopts: Unknown suboption vcompressc
> Error parsing option on the command line: -lavcopts

Maybe you can try vcodec instead of vcompressc ... vcompressc is not
documented on the mencoder man pages.

Old 12-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Sthu Deus

Thank You for Your time and answer, François:

> Maybe you can try vcodec instead of vcompressc ... vcompressc is not
> documented on the mencoder man pages.

All right, I will try it. - But my problem comes not from a bad
parameters string of mencoder but from after upgrading - from lenny to
squeeze. - That's why I have asked.

Also, I do not pretend it to be the best optimized solution. so if have
one, please, share it w/ me.