Old 12-23-2010, 04:27 PM
George Shuklin

Default configuring packages from script

Good day.

I know how to configure some package interactively with
dpkg-reconfigure.

Now I need to do same thing from script. I know I can change
configuration file directly, but will it right solution?

Is any way to supply replies to debconf during some package
reconfiguration?

---
wBR, George.