Old 12-18-2010, 02:13 PM
shirish शिरीष

Default A webpage where all information of a package are given

Hi all,
Few weeks ago, I had come across a webpage where you could find the
state of a package. Something similar to this
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/epdfview on Debian but cannot
find it again. Can you guys help me find it ?
--
* * * * * Regards,
* * * * * Shirish Agarwal* शिरीष अग्रवाल

Old 12-18-2010, 02:21 PM
shirish शिरीष

At bottom :-

2010/12/18 shirish शिरीष <shirishag75@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
> *Few weeks ago, I had come across a webpage where you could find the
> state of a package. Something similar to this
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/epdfview on Debian but cannot
> find it again. Can you guys help me find it ?

Disregard the above, found it again. Its this page I was looking for
http://packages.qa.debian.org/e/epdfview.html

Old 12-18-2010, 02:36 PM
Camaleón

On Sat, 18 Dec 2010 20:43:41 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> Few weeks ago, I had come across a webpage where you could find the
> state of a package. Something similar to this
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/epdfview on Debian but cannot find
> it again. Can you guys help me find it ?

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/epdfview

If you look into the right column, you can see additional information
about each package (bugs reports, changelog, maintainer...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón