Old 12-17-2010, 03:55 PM
George

Default Available mouse settings for X under lenny

Is there some listing of all the mouse options that can be specified
in xorg.conf in lenny? For example, acceleration and threshold
options, but also deceleration, resolution, sensitivity... Some of the
options I find on the web don't seem to work.

Old 12-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:55:00 +0200, George wrote:

> Is there some listing of all the mouse options that can be specified in
> xorg.conf in lenny? For example, acceleration and threshold options, but
> also deceleration, resolution, sensitivity... Some of the options I find
> on the web don't seem to work.

Maybe this helps:

http://www.x.org/archive/X11R7.0/doc/html/mouse.4.html

Docs for additional Xorg stock drivers can be read from here:

http://www.x.org/archive/X11R7.0/doc/html/manindex4.html

Greetings,

--
Camaleón