Old 12-16-2010, 04:16 AM
gulfstream

Default How to change security option for usb stick automatic mounting?

Hello everyone,

I think that some extra security options were defined with automatic mounting. But I don't find where to change them. How to change security option for usb stick automatic mounting?

Thank you!

gulfstream

Old 12-16-2010, 04:21 AM
Jerome BENOIT

Hi,

you can configure it as root in /etc/fstab

see fstab(5) and mount(8)

Jerome

Archive: 4D09A1EB.2040103@rezozer.net">http://lists.debian.org/4D09A1EB.2040103@rezozer.net