Old 12-14-2010, 01:20 PM
"Thomas H. George"

Default itune podcasts on a debian system?

The New York Times says I must have itunes to hear/see the science
podcast.

Humor me, I'v lived in a cave listening to classical music on vinyl for
the last 81 years. My cell phone is 10 years old and doesn't do apps.
I have no ipad/pod/whatever.

What must I install to listen to the science podcast?

Tom

Old 12-14-2010, 02:30 PM
Brad Alexander

As far as I know, apple has intentionally not supported Linux. There
were some apps that looked like itunes, like Songbird, but I'm not
sure if they work with itunes...

--b