Old 02-04-2008, 01:22 AM
David Palmer

Default exim4 localhost prefix problem

Jude DaShiell wrote:
I got the following error messageError sending: No such host as
localhostoutgoing.verizon.net]

It looks like strange terminology to me, but you may need a
fullstop/period between localhost and outgoing.

As in: localhost.outgoing.verizon.net
Regards,

David Palmer.

Old 02-04-2008, 01:31 AM
Jude DaShiell

The text I sent is exactly what appeared on the screen. I used a cut and
paste feature of speakup to copy it so as not to make any mistakes.