Old 02-03-2008, 11:44 PM
Jude DaShiell

Default exim4 localhost prefix problem

I got the following error messageError sending: No such host as
localhostoutgoing.verizon.net]

Old 02-03-2008, 11:49 PM
Jude DaShiell

In my exim4-config file, I have enabled email headers rewrite enabled but
exim4 says it doesn't hide localhost when I use that feature. I thought
email header rewriting was supposed to be exactly that, a rewrite and a
complete rewrite if necessary. Apparently me and the exim4 team don't see
eye to eye. Now all I need to do is figure out how to get verizon outgoing
email working with either postfix or sendmail.