Old 02-03-2008, 05:16 PM
B_Kloss

Default xorg.conf for xinerama

Etch
KDE 3.5.5
Intel 945GM/GMS/940GML
i810
Dell Latitude D520

Hello,

I am desperately trying to get the simultaneous video-output running for
beamer (external) and local display (internal).

I found some xorg.conf's on the net for dual-head or xinerama, but I could not
get one working with my computer.
In addition the Xorg.0.log also reports Bad V_BIOS checksum.

Maybe there is somebody out there .....

Bernd