Old 02-03-2008, 06:09 AM
"Ben Leighton"

Default Installing Debian on iMac (Rev. C)

is it possible of me to instal Debian on an iMac (Rev. C)?
--
Ben Leighton
Website

Old 02-03-2008, 07:42 AM
Amit Uttamchandani

On Sun, 3 Feb 2008 01:09:53 -0600
"Ben Leighton" <leighton.ben@gmail.com> wrote:

> is it possible of me to instal Debian on an iMac (Rev. C)?

Yes it is. I have successfully installed Debian on an iMac Rev B machine. Since it is a NewWorld machine you can directly download the debian cd and boot from it. Then you can wipe out the entire drive and install Debian of you want. There are no issues with any drivers or anything.

Good luck!

Amit