Old 11-24-2010, 02:14 PM
Leonardo Reis da Silva

Default instalação

Qual debin devo instalar no meu pc?
instalei o virtual pc da microsoft, e ao tentar instalar o debin am64 ele me diz que eu tenho um i686 cpu e pede que eu use um kernel apropriado para este cpu.
já baixei o x68 e o ia64.
o x68 dá uma mensagem de kernel panic (isso deve ser ruim!), logo tentei usar o ia64 porem nem o boot ele deu.
*
alguem pode me ajudar? por favor...
--
Leonardo

Old 11-24-2010, 02:48 PM
Jochen Schulz

Leonardo Reis da Silva:

> Qual debin devo instalar no meu pc?

I don't speak your language, but from the few keywords I know you
probably asked which architecture you have to choose for your 64 Bit
Intel CPU. The answer is: you can choose between i686 (32 Bit) and amd64
(64 Bit for recent Intel and AMD CPUs). ia32 is for Itanium which you
most probably don't have.

If that didn't answer your question: this list is for discussions in
english. For other languages, have a look at:

http://lists.debian.org/completeindex.html

I guess you are looking for debian-user-spanish (or -portuguese, don't
know).

HTH,
J.
--
Whenever I hear the word 'art' I reach for my visa card.
[Agree] [Disagree]

Old 11-24-2010, 02:53 PM
Klistvud