Old 11-23-2010, 05:16 PM
David Baron

Default Chromium addons

On Tuesday 23 November 2010 19:58:25 debian-user-digest-
request@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > Silverlight 3.0.4xxxxx
>
> works fine

How did you get it installed? Their site only has for firefox and chromium
does not pick it up.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:49 PM
Angus Hedger

On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:16:02 +0200
David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:

> On Tuesday 23 November 2010 19:58:25 debian-user-digest-
> request@lists.debian.org wrote:
> > > Silverlight 3.0.4xxxxx
> >
> > works fine
>
> How did you get it installed? Their site only has for firefox and
> chromium does not pick it up.

There site now has a plugin for chrome on linux, before that I just
copied the stuff to /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins and it was picked up fine.

------
Regards,

Angus Hedger

Debian GNU/Linux User PGP Public Key 0xEE6A4B97