Old 11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Sthu Deus

Default Monitor vertical refresh rate setting in X.

Good day.

I can not set a desired V-frequency for a Samsung CRT monitor (an old
one). - As far as I understand from its own menu, it supports
resolution 800x600@85 Hz, then 1024x768@85 Hz and 1024x768@70 Hz.

I specify in xorg.conf to use:

resolution 1024x768
VertRefresh 85.0