Old 11-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Long Wind

Default (solved) can grub on one disk boot OS on another disk?

Not fully solved.
It works on a P4bmx motherboard
Notice that I have tried mapping myself earlier
on a MS 6163 ( BX) motherboard
It still doesn't work
I believe it's related to BIOS

Old 11-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Camaleón

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 20:01:54 -0500, Long Wind wrote:

> Not fully solved.
> It works on a P4bmx motherboard
> Notice that I have tried mapping myself earlier on a MS 6163 ( BX)
> motherboard
> It still doesn't work
> I believe it's related to BIOS

Better that you do not touch your BIOS settings but acommodate your
"menu.lst" to match each system setup.

Just care about how BIOS is seeing the SCSI drive (older Windows releases
need to be in the first drive for booting properly, if not, you have to
tweak "map" and/or "hide" values).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón