Old 11-21-2010, 07:02 PM
Long Wind

Default (solved) can grub on one disk boot OS on another disk?

You are great!
I add mapping and it can boot Win98.

title Microsoft Windows 98
root (hd1,0)
map (hd1) (hd0)
savedefault
makeactive
chainloader +1

Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM

Hmmm, I learned sometin'; I didn't know about the whole map/hide triggers.

Good call Camale=F3n!
Glad it's working now Long Wind.

TeddyB